- MIPL is a subsidiary of MIC.
- MIC is diversified in 3 complementary areas:
- Sales Representative – Dedicated to marketing and technology integration support services, MIC is a leading OEM Business Representative of process equipment and materials for semiconductor, flat panel display, and optoelectronics industries.
- Facilities – We offer total solutions for facility integration of clean room and MEP turnkey projects, DI water, gas and chemical supply system, wastewater treatment system, facility monitor and control system, installation and maintenance services.
- Electronics Manufacturing Services – MIC has hundreds of engineers to assist in the design, manufacture, and integration of complex equipment. We provide complete turnkey solutions, utilizing our low cost Supply Chain to make our customers more competitive and profitable.
- Implementing the business strategy of technology localization, MIC’s marketing experience and technical competence enable the OEM capability of the equipment for the principals as well as related spare parts to provide a more extensive service network to individual customers.
- Targeting Asian markets, MIC recognizes the key to success and continued growth is to be competitive anywhere. The company continuously contributes to R&D efforts for semiconductor, flat panel and medical equipment. We also take every precaution to guard our customers’ Intellectual Property rights.
- Caring for employees and shareholders, MIC’s achievement is guided by the principles of “Innovation, Execution and Evaluation.” With the dynamic professionals and efficient teamwork, MIC enhances the corporate value and upholds corporate governance to insure the shareholders’ rights and employees’ benefits as well.